2. A Note About Children We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13.
3. A Note to Users Outside of the United States. Your Personal Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of Personal Data may be less stringent than the laws in your country.
4. Types of Data We Collect. “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; "Anonymous Data" does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
1. Information You Provide to Us you will only submit Content that complies with applicable law, and will not submit Content that is abusive, defamatory, obscene, infringing, threatening, repetitive, or otherwise inappropriate, or that contains any viruses or other software that may adversely affect the operation of another’s computer;
5. Use of Your Personal Data
1. Genral Use We use your Personal Data in the following ways: (1) to improve our Website; (2) to offer you Smart Barrel products and services; (3) send you administrative e-mail notifications; (4) to respond to your inquiries; and (5) to send you Promotional Emails related to Smart Barrel and/or our Website and products and services.
2. Creation of Anonymous Data We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that make the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Website and improve Website navigation. Smart Barrel reserves the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in its sole discretion.
1.Third Party Service Providers We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers: to provide you with the Website; to conduct quality assurance testing; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to Smart Barrel. These third party service providers are required not to use your Personal Data other than to provide the services requested by Smart Barrel.
8. Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Data
2. Deletion of Personal Data You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us, but please note that we may be required to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We may retain your information for fraud or similar purposes.
9. Security of Your Personal Data Smart Barrel is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while Smart Barrel uses reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Data, Smart Barrel cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Smart Barrel, Inc
End of Terms